Hello! Welcome to my green blog.

This blog would give you the green content based on my environment. I mean I will write and show the pictures mainly about the activities and things in our resort. Actually I'm happy to write about nature and fortunately I am living nearby it. So I hope you enjoy the information too.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome to our resort! ^_^

These are the pictures of the place that my parents often come to stay when they are on their free time. The picture above was took when the steps to the home had just finished building. It was instead of the small iron one as you have seen in the picture now.
Now take a look at the second and the third pictures. You would see my mom. Oh yes, our little blue house is very close to the pool as you have seen in the picture. We usually use water from this pool to pour the vegetables in the close area.
In the picture above: my mom was collecting and selecting peanut beans. She would grow the peanuts near by our little blue house.
It is very fresh everytime I visit there. If you were there at my parents resort you will like it. you will see the green view instead of the busy cityscape. Next time I will show you more views in the resort. Now, it's time to breakfast. See you later. Bye Bye...

1 comment:

Ayala Art said...

WOW! What a nice place! So green and beautiful flowers! I live in the California desert, so it is sandy and dry over here, not like the coast or the mountains. We have a lot of those dry little bushes from the Old Wild West movies, called "tumble weeds". Thanks for sharing your part of the world! :o)